Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Busy Night

Top of the morning to ya!
Last night I got busy, with my exciting first swap as a host on Swap-bot. I created 3 vintage circus ATC's and plan to make 3 more, then I will decide which 2 I shall send off to my partner.
Here are the 3 I made last night. They were so fun to make. The one in the middle is my favourite so far. I knew I was going to have to make a few to choose from...Its always hard to part with ATC's.

On another note. I have to admit Ive been a little slack on my journal pages lately. So I also managed to work in that as well, and came up with a 5 minute page which I really love. It has a nice vintage feel to it and has some collage and I used my new twinkling H2o's paints. I f you would like to check it out please visit my Journal Pages Tab up the  top of my blog.

5 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd one too. You were a busy bee last night! I think you'll love this book, if you don't already have it. It's called "Vintage Papercrafts" by Anna Corba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandi, IM going to check that book out right now!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to post my Amazon Associate's link to the book so I can get credit, but it would take the code here in this post. If you do ordering from Amazon, let me know and I'll send you the link. It doesn't affect your order or account at all. But of course, you may have already bought it! Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool cards... If you want a peek at mine, they can be seen here:
    http://creativeetching.deviantart.com/#/d535xbu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love them! Especially the clown one. So very different. great work.

      Delete