Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In a Wonderland Of My own

Im in a Paper Craft Wonderland.....
I have been surfing the net this morning and have across this wonderful paper art site. The artists there are absolutely amazing. I just had to join up. They do art trades as well, so as soon as I saw that, I was hooked line and sinker!LOL
The site is called Roses on my Table and you can look it up here if you wish to have a peek.
http://rosesonmytable.ning.com/
They have all types of different groups, from ATC's, Paper dolls, Journals,  altered dominoes, accordian books, altered jars, tins and the list goes on.
Of course I had to join the paper doll group first, as it is my latest addiction.
Speaking of paper dolls... yes I have been bust again last night. I signed up for a "Make me happy" list over at AFA.com and the lady requested a Aries zodiac sign paper doll. Ive never made an animal before so I thought why not, Ill be adventurous. Well here is how he turned out. I hope she likes him..

He was also my first fully drawn paper doll. I printed off a picture to inspire me, but I have to admit it was a bit of a challenge to draw all the components seperately. He has 8 joints in all. I used Twinkling H20's for his colouring, which looks great in person. The camera cant quite pick the sparkle up.

I also was happy to recieve an atc I traded for a few weeks ago. I picked out an interesting paper doll, which happens to fold up to a normal ATC, and then fold her legs down and she is a paper doll. She is so cute I just love her.

1 comment: