Sunday, August 19, 2012

SOLD!

I am so absolutely gobsmacked to have found out my painting `Carefree` sold within 6 hours of listing it in my new store. I could'nt stop smiling all day long. I dont think I could have ever have dream't of a better outcome.
It has really given me a great big boost of confidence as well. Amazing...
I have also just listed another painting I have been working on the past 2 weeks, called Remember me.
Here is a sneak peak at the making of her.

Here you can see I have done some stencilling texture in green, red and orange and added some printed papers.
Now I have begun the face and arm using water soluble oil paints
My inspiration came from a vintage postcard. I just love these style of vintage little girls!

Here she is all finished with her pretty little birdie!

No comments:

Post a Comment